We print and mail bills for you
For the foreseeable future, printed bills and documents are not going away. It is a fact that some customers still prefer to receive bills in the mail. But, with volumes decreasing, equipment costs going up, and payroll at an all-time high, running a mail room internally is becoming a costly endeavor. Even more, finding and keeping a mail room supervisor with knowledge of the USPS rules and regulations is a challenge to say the least.
Xpedient operates an efficient mail production facility with top-notch equipment, dedicated and experienced employees and a quality control system that ensures your bills go out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bills are printed on high-speed, state-of-the-art digital printing presses
- Each individual bill page and each individual envelope is barcoded and tracked
- All envelopes are sorted for MAXIMUM POSTAL DISCOUNTS.
- Bill pages are folded and inserted into envelopes utilizing intelligent inserting equipment
- Envelopes are placed in mail trays and delivered to the USPS Bulk Mail Unit